HOW TO CREATE X10 SERVERS
1. Goto the zip file of your IWP i.e Indiawebproxy.zip, click on indiawebproxy...a list containing Java scr (client module),PHP (server module),SETUP and LICENSE.txt will be shown. Double click PHP (server module), php.ini, TestMyServer.php and tutorial.php will be seen.
Drag tutorial.php and php.ini to the screen of your desktop....right click on tutorial.php and rename it to whatever u like...I renamed mine to index_1
2. Goto your browser and open an email @ yuurok.com...It's the easiest IMHO ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. Open a new tab and Goto any of these proxy sites
passadoproxy.com (the best of the lot)
concealme.com ( f**ks up atimes)
s-proxy.com ( a good german proxy site)
Insert x10hosting.com into the box and click on concealme, unblockwebsite or enter
N.B: u must go through this proxy sites else u won't receive a confirmation email...I tried going directly yesterday but it proved abortive.
4. After getting to x10hosting, click on SIGN UP NOW,enter the following details:
domain name fucku.pcriot.com....i chose pcriot.com from a drop down list containing (x10.mx,x10.bz, pcriot.com and elementfx.com)
email address email@example.com
confirm password **************
agree to their TOS
and click enter
5. u'll be notified that a confirmation has been sent 2 ur email.
6.goto ur email and wait for some minutes to get d confirmation message...You will get abt 3 msgs from x10hosting...Open d one with x10hosting New ...right click on d confirmation link and click on copy link location......go back to concealme.com or passadoproxy.com and paste d confirmation...You'll be taken 2 control panel login page...Insert uremail addy and ur password.
*enter yuurok.com through any of the afformentioned proxy sites, login in ur account (uchen)...wait for some minutes....
reload the page and click on any of the messages which has x10hosting New in it's subject...click on the
link containing the confifmatin code, sumthing like http://x10hosting.com/control?account&contact&c=2edbc25e5720d
...You'll be taken to x10hosting control panel login page....enter ur email address and ur password
NB: If u don't see d confirmation msg, go back to x10hosting.com and click on USER LOG IN...Log in with ur
email addy....click on hosting...click here to confirm ur email......click on RESEND CONFIRMATION go back to ur email addy
7.After u've logged in 2 ur page...Click on LOGIN TO CONTROL PANEL..a new tab will be opened...
On ur control panel click on LEGACY FILE MANAGER under FILE...A new tab where u can upload files will be
opened...Upload the two files i.e tutorial.php( renamed to index_1.php) and php.ini...You'll see upload
succeeded on the right side of the page.